Halloween weekend was pretty eventful! First was the Race....
An amazing group wouldn't you say?! We did awesome!!!
4.5 miles later...
And of course where would we be without our adoring fans (and photographers)?
After the race, we quickly made our costumes. Can't say we are creative...but we sure did have fun putting blood all over our T-Shirts! Getting Spencer to put makeup on, now that was a tough part. But I won!!!
Sunday was great! We got together with Ashley and Brody Teare and Emily and Jake Brashear and ate yummy white chile and played wii! WEEEE!!!!
Only downfall to the great weekend...no trick-or-treaters :( But my tenants are loving the candy whent they come to pay their rent!
Cute pictures! How fun to run that race with so many people. I wish I hadn't had a conflict.
ReplyDeleteAlso, there is no right way to blog, so have fun and good job!
You're doing great blogging! It's a little tricky at first but it gets easier :)
ReplyDelete