In the middle of Longview is this cool lake.
There's a path and bridges all across it - I think it's about
3 miles-ish around. We ran around it one night but afterwards Spencer decided I wasn't allowed to go by
myself- there are strange people that hang out there (as well as everywhere else in Longview)...
We love to hang out there and just chill....or eat
In July they had a cardboard boat regata. It was a sight! Engineers had put hours into some of these boats. They were pretty cool to see. I think I've almost convinced Spencer we should try it next year.
Throughout the lake are these fountains...they're pretty
We went to a "music on the lake" thing. Where there was a live band and tons of people. Here I am trying to culture Spencer...and what does he bring?! A sports book...sigh...





No comments:
Post a Comment