Monday, October 31, 2011

Labor Day Weekend

Yes, I realize that the rest of you are talking about Halloween,
and I have yet to update my blog from SEPTEMBER!!!
But, here goes...
For our 2 year anniversary we decided we wanted to go on a bike trip,
which then turned into taking our bikes while camping,
to leaving the bikes at home and going camping with Spencer's
little sister!  Loved it!

We camped in Garibaldi, OR- it's near Tillamook.  We were right
on the bay/ocean.  Super pretty at night!

We were told that these are the tallest falls in Oregon (outside Tillamook). 
It seemed pretty small to me.  The trail was closed,
so we couldn't go much closer.  Good way to start the morning!



Next on the trip was the shortest lighthouse!
Cape  Meares was pretty cool, and way more
touristy than the falls.  
This is the Largest/tallest or something tree in Oregon in 2009.
It was huge!!!!

The ocean was so pretty!! It was starting to get foggy,
but not too bad.

They call this the "Octopus" tree.  I think
it was my favorite part of the whole trip!
lol


No comments:

Post a Comment