A coworker invited to a tea party at her church.
I had no idea what to expect, but I brought my packet of
hot chocolate just in case!
First there was a tea cup exchange, and since I didn't have one,
my awesome friend Sara brought an extra just in case!
It was a little retro- orange/brown - def from the 70s.
Luckily I got to exchange it and the one I got was waaaaay better!!!
I almost felt bad giving the lady my ugly cup! :)
I love pink and gray!
Then they had some girls perform praise songs.
I love going to other churches and singing for 30 min!
I never know the songs, but its fun to figure out what the singer
I never know the songs, but its fun to figure out what the singer
is going to sing and try to sing with them.
Then a lady got up and gave an awesome lecture/talk? on what
inner beauty was and how we acquire inner beauty through Christ.
I realize that some of their beliefs are a little different than mine,
I realize that some of their beliefs are a little different than mine,
but I could still feel the spirit there and still felt uplifted!
I was even inspired for some ideas for our upcoming Relief Society Birthday Party!
The girls at my table gave me a little grief about my hot chocolate "tea"
but it made people laugh.
What an awesome reason to get dressed up and go hang out with the ladies!
No comments:
Post a Comment