The zoo is sooo much more exciting when there are little kids!
My nieces loved playing on this chicken
While they played, I had a fashion dilemma!
My flip flop broke! So I had to walk barefoot (in a zoo...gross!)
to the gift shop in hopes they had some shoes. Of course they didn't,
My flip flop broke! So I had to walk barefoot (in a zoo...gross!)
to the gift shop in hopes they had some shoes. Of course they didn't,
but they had DUCT TAPE!!!
So yay for creativity and TADA a "new" shoe!!
Unfortunately that pic is on my old phone and apparently didn't transfer it over.
So yay for creativity and TADA a "new" shoe!!
Unfortunately that pic is on my old phone and apparently didn't transfer it over.
but just know it look fabulous! :p
Every time we passed this Lion, we had to stop for a drink,
and they had to do it by themselves.
and they had to do it by themselves.
Notice how tight Kassity is holding on in attempt to get a drink.
One tourist attraction in Rigby is the lake! Yay!!
We got out our little raft and rowed around.
Me and my mom!!!
The girls loved playing in the water and getting everyone wet with their squirt guns.
I loved enjoying the sun! I think we went to the lake more this summer than I ever did as a kid!
I loved enjoying the sun! I think we went to the lake more this summer than I ever did as a kid!
No comments:
Post a Comment