I think we will always live a ways from a temple.
Pullman- 1.5 hoursLongview- 1 hour
Spartanburg- 1.5 hours
But we still had to go see it for ourselves!
I was surprised when I saw the temple, it looks exactly like Pullman!It was like we were home again.
We got there for the last session that day. And who knew it was
in Spanish?! I was pretty nervous/excited to hear the session in a different language.
in Spanish?! I was pretty nervous/excited to hear the session in a different language.
But then there were only a few people that requested Spanish, so they
put subtitles on the little screen and the session was in English.
But I still watched the subtitles while listening in English, it held my attention.
put subtitles on the little screen and the session was in English.
But I still watched the subtitles while listening in English, it held my attention.
Glad we have a temple "close" by! And we might try to go back for a Spanish session again!
No comments:
Post a Comment