One of the pluses to living away from family is that we get to have 3 Christmases!!! AND I LOVE CHRISTMAS!!! The first is the one we have together in our small apartment. We have a little tree - but it fits on our table- so we can't complain.
When we first got married - we decided that we would fill each other's stocking. Little did I know I was gettin the short end of that stick! Please notice the difference in the sizes of our stockings (mine's the li'l snowman)... my stocking stuffers didn't even fit in my stocking!
All in all it was a pretty fantastic Christmas for two!
My next project was a little somethin for my coworkers. I'm cheap and I love snowmen- so this idea (stolen from Laura) was perfect. My friend/coworker Jill came over and we had a blast!






No comments:
Post a Comment