Move over rodeo and horse races!
There's a new competition in town!
There's a new competition in town!
EXTREME HORSE RACES!!!
We went with some friends to Chesnee, SC where regionals were held.
I have never seen anything like this before. It made me want to ride a horse!
I have never seen anything like this before. It made me want to ride a horse!
There were competitors of all ages- even preteens and an 87 year old!
One of the guys fell into the water as he was reaching to fill a bucket,
it was so funny!
The Emcee was hilarious!! He reminded me of exactly what
an old cowboy from a western would sound like...right down to
his adjectives and similes!
an old cowboy from a western would sound like...right down to
his adjectives and similes!
I never thought about needing an umbrella in the summer time,
but it was super hot and sunburned on contact.
but it was super hot and sunburned on contact.
I think I really could do extreme racing- it looked like a lot of fun!!
No comments:
Post a Comment