I am 20 days older than Spencer, (I may have used that as a pick up line when we first were getting acquainted..."Hey our birthdays are exactly 20 days apart, we should be friends!) and that makes May our favorite month! Because we knew we were moving, but hadn't told our friends yet, I decided Spencer needed a birthday party!!!
Spencer LOVES pie so much more than cake. So I made pie! Strawberry Rhubarb, Lemon Meringue, Chocolate, Apple, and I think there was another one in there. We grilled burgers and dogs and had a blast!
We were bummed that it would be the last time we saw some of our friends (Spencer was leaving that weekend for his new job), but we made the most of it! There was tons of pie left and everyone got to take some home (except for the strawberry rhubarb...we don't share that!)
Spencer's parents also came to visit at the end of May. Pam made these yummy banana cream desserts to celebrate our birthdays!
It was a lot of fun to celebrate our birthdays all month long.
I LOVED IT!!! Even if it means I'm gettting old...
I LOVED IT!!! Even if it means I'm gettting old...
No comments:
Post a Comment