Friday, May 4, 2012

Cupcake Birthday Party!!!

I love birthdays and I love cupcakes!!!
But I despise getting old, and my mother so lovingly reminded me that I was going to be a
QUARTER CENTURY YEAR OLD on May 4th! 
I was a little freaked out, so I decided to drown my sorrows in sugar with some of my favorite people!
Everyone brought their best cupcakes to share, compete, and of EAT!!
I was blown away by what everyone brought. It was so amazing!
I gotta say it was one of the best B-days ever and 
if I have to get old, it might as well be FUN!!! :) 



Yay for the engineer to help me with temper-mental decorations!

I had so much fun creating little name cards and making cake stands
and picking out prizes!! LOVED IT!!


Just some of the AMAZING cupcakes!!!
I can't say enough about how awesome they all tasted!
And yes, I totally tasted all of them!

The fabulous bakers!
Thank you all for coming and making my day!





And finally.....
THE WINNERS!!!

Fruity  Tooty, Chocolatey Heaven

Most Unique (Ingredients), Too Cute to Eat (Decorations)
Lets Make Some Noise (Crunchy or Vibrant)
Cupcake Queen  (Best all around)

I love these girls and miss them soooo much!!!


6 comments:

  1. That looks so fun! Happy birthday!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea for a birthday party! Those cupcakes look delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I would have had an idea like this for my birthday last month...it would've been awesome! Yum

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man, I miss you. Just thinking about you today, actually, and so happy to see this post. You do, and always will inspire me. I love you, and know you are spreading light everywhere you go. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What will we do next year? That was fun, it was a good idea and you just did it which I agree with Melanee, you do inspire me too;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. CHERRY LIMEAIDE CUPCAKES!! MMM. Joann we should totally surprise her with a package of __________ for her birthday! Does that bug you Ash. LOL. I sure do miss one of my very bestest friends and am so looking forward to when I get to see your beautiful face again. Thanks for making me realize that being a hermit is NO FUN! :) Love you!!

    ReplyDelete