Sunday, April 29, 2012

Diaper smoothie

While at a friend's house,
this friend made a positively yummy smoothie consisting of
frozen black cherries, fresh pineapple and spinach (yup!)
And it was sooo yummy!
You could barely taste the spinach!
So one night I had to stay up and bake bread (another blog time I'm sure)
and I needed a pick-me-up.
I tried fresh strawberries, peaches, and spinach.
It was so gross! And looked even worse!
Those of you who have ever changed a baby's diaper...
that's what it looked like!
And it did not taste good at all!
I think I added too much spinach and trying to compensate
with more peaches, sugar, peach juice, strawberries, etc.
only made it worse.

So lesson learned.
Don't add nearly as much spinach with such mild tasting fruits!
Better luck next time (if there is a next time...sigh)!

No comments:

Post a Comment