Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Final Day of Visit

 You'd think this trip/visit was really long by how I've been dragging it out.
Nope, I'm just too lazy to post!
My family came for about 5 days.
We visited the Kelso/Longview museum.  It was really cool for a small museum.
Apparently the move their exhibits around so that there is always something new to see.
My family likes history and seeing new "old" things, so it was perfect.

We found places to sit

Found puzzles and people to play with...
And very educational.

 Afterwards we went to Lake Sacajawea,
I'd been telling my family all about it so they had to see it too.
Grandma, Grandpa, and Dad stayed in the car,
they were tired and drove around looking at all the cool houses around the lake. 
The first thing the girls found was the slide (of course)

Then I took them onto one of the small little islands to see some of the plants
that are unique to the Northwest, or atleast ones that I had never seen in Idaho before. 

The girls favorite thing was to keep swinging- so that's how we walked....
everywhere...
They didn't mind and we got good arm workouts!








My house was somewhat handicap accessible,
but I struck out on high chairs and booster chairs.
For most of the week, the girls used this little cute table I had,
but sometimes they wanted to be at the "big"table.
So we got creative.  
Don't mind the hair or the awesome smiles, it was early.
The funny part was is at first they both wanted books,
but I didn't have enough books, so then I found a pot,
and then they both wanted pots! 

I love these girls!
Later that morning everyone packed into cars,
and were off!
We were glad to have our house back, but it was so much fun to have them here!




No comments:

Post a Comment