I just have to say
I LOVE 11:11!!
Through out college, I would text friends at
11:11 to make a wish, and they would remind me too.
Or let me yell out the score at volleyball if it was 11 vs 11
you get the drift.
So it only makes sense that my favorite day is 11/11
and I've been waiting for 11/11/11 forever!!!
On 11/11/11 I was babysitting for a friend,
it was perfect because her kids were really into my crazy ideas too!
We started the morning off with 11/11/11 pancakes!
Please don't judge that I may still be in my PJs,
it was very early for me.
Spencer didn't want to miss out on pancakes,
which meant they were cooked EXTREMELY early....
Lunch included 11/11 hot dogs!
Because I only had 2 kids, we didn't have enough
hot dogs to do the full date...sigh...
We ended with lasagna and 11/11/11 breadsticks!!!
It makes me very sad that I will probably not be alive for the next 11/11/11
(I guess I could live to 124 years old!)
But I'm so glad that I was alive for this 11/11/11
and that we celebrated to its fullest!!!!
Love it!
ReplyDelete