Introducing Kenzie Drolette, best sister-in-law ever!
We have had some fun adventures recently.
This includes getting lost in Seattle and ending up at Dick's.
Coincidental? I think it was fate!
We have had some fun adventures recently.
This includes getting lost in Seattle and ending up at Dick's.
Coincidental? I think it was fate!
We also decided that while the Drolette boys went and watched a Cougar football game at
Century Link Field,
we would go tour the underground Seattle.
Century Link Field,
we would go tour the underground Seattle.
I am not a history buff, but I do love good history stories!
I told Spencer the whole history spill on the way home,
don't worry, I won't do that now.
I told Spencer the whole history spill on the way home,
don't worry, I won't do that now.
This is underground.
Those holes? They are cool purple glass squares that allowed
Those holes? They are cool purple glass squares that allowed
sunlight down to the underground Seattle tunnels.
They are embedded in the sidewalk above.
They are embedded in the sidewalk above.
An original La Mode. It was built higher than the
ground to prevent stuff coming back up.
While we were underground, there was a protest going on
above us.
The irony of it was they were protesting police enforcement
cruelty....and right in front were tons of police officers guiding the way!
This is part of a hotel that had a floor underground.
The furniture was left there from a movie...not original.
If you've never done the tour it was totally awesome!!!
I now want the history book- it talks about all the
I now want the history book- it talks about all the
fun dirty Seattle history. You know, the stuff
they can't put in the real history books!!
this looks awesome!
ReplyDeleteI totally want to tour the underground sometime! It looks awesome!!!
ReplyDelete