Friday, December 9, 2011

Mickey & Minnie

Still catching up!!
I have mixed feelings about Halloween.
I love to dress up, but really detest figuring out what to be
and how to be it and spending money on costumes.

So when I was hitting up garage sales this summer
I found the perfect shirt for Halloween!
And then at Goodwill I found
ears that matched!!!
 And since Spencer isn't too picky
(although he did convince me he didn't need to wear black tights)
I made his ears and stuck them on a headband.

It worked out perfectly because I was 
volunteering that day and then had to rush 
to Vancouver for a job interview
and then go home and grab Spencer and go 
back to Monticello Park Assisted Living 
to help with their carnival.

So I just switched shirts and BAM!
Ready for the interview!!

Hanging out with the old people was really fun.
We even sung the Mickey Mouse song lol!
Until we have kids to take around Trick-or-Treating,
I think it's what we'll do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment