Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Big Christmas!

Every year we switch between the McLain family and the Drolette family.
This year was Spencer's family's year.
It was really fun and awesome memories!
 Due to work schedules, we opened our stockings
at midnight on Christmas eve/Christmas.  It was such a blast!!
Please notice, due to my stocking being so small...I got two!!
 This year we really wanted to do ugly Christmas sweaters
for the family Christmas card.  What a goofy family!

On Christmas day, we went to church and afterwards
to Grandma D's house for lunch/brunch and open 
presents from Grandma D and Aunt Michelle and Uncle Brian.
Then we stopped at Grandpa Monson's so he could show off 
his new house and give him his Christmas stocking.
Once Kenzie got home from work, we opened Santa presents
and presents from Mom and Dad.
I received a piano lamp!!!! Super stoked!

That night the boys decided to pull an all nighter
and play video games.  I snapped this pic around 5 am (when I got up to turn off the lights)
pretty sure they saved the game and fell asleep right there.

All in all it was a blast of a weekend! I loved how we dragged out Christmas
all day!  It definitely wore us out though lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment