I love Christmas!!!
And I love opening presents!!
Because we live away from family,
we have our own little Christmas a few days
before the big day, so we can open our stockings and presents from each other.
Presenting our little tree!!!
Someday we will have a big one...sigh...
Someday we will have a big one...sigh...
Please note the difference in sizes between my stocking (the snowman on the floor)
and Spencer's (the stocking on the bottom left) His is HUGE!! and really
hard to fill...
Even on a small budget, Spencer got me some sweet stuff!
A black jacket (we bought it later), Audrey Hepburn Calendar, bathroom stuff.
We also opened presents from my family that we had received during Thanksgiving when we were home.
For Spencer's Christmas present we went to a Gavin Degraw concert.
I printed out some pictures from the concert and put them in a frame so he'd have
something to open. And then filled his stocking with oranges (and other small items since he doesn't like sweet stuff)!!!
I love Christmas!!!
A black jacket (we bought it later), Audrey Hepburn Calendar, bathroom stuff.
We also opened presents from my family that we had received during Thanksgiving when we were home.
For Spencer's Christmas present we went to a Gavin Degraw concert.
I printed out some pictures from the concert and put them in a frame so he'd have
something to open. And then filled his stocking with oranges (and other small items since he doesn't like sweet stuff)!!!
I love Christmas!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment