Thursday, February 23, 2012

January Catch Up

What did the Daddy Tomato say to the little tomato as he was walking really slow behind his dad?
"Tomato...Catchup!!!"
Hehehehe
learned that in 3rd grade and I still giggle

Lots happened in January and I got so busy that I forgot I had sweet pictures to post!
Part of January, we were babysitting/housesitting for some friends.
As it happened, it also decided to snow that weekend, 
and we couldn't pass that up!
So we bundled up the kids and went to the park!
 I don't know what it is about this fountain, but I feel the need 
to take it's picture every time we go to the park.
I'm thinking of making a collage w/the 4 seasons of it...
The kids thought it was hilarious to sneak up on the ducks/birds
and chase them!  
It was definitely fun to watch!
We played on the swings, played catch, slid down super slick slides,
chased birds, walked around, and thoroughly enjoyed
our 1 day of winter!

Afterwards, hot pizza and hot chocolate were in order!
Such a great day!!!

4 comments:

  1. I can't sleep either. :) Darling pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a cute picture of you and Spencer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. can i just say you made my day with the mackayla looks like a turtle comment on my blog!! she was supposed to be a turtle but i was too embarrassed to admit i made it and it was a turtle;) i love your blog too!:)

    ReplyDelete