At our house Spencer tends to fall asleep way before me so I usually lay in bed for hours playing on my ipad or whatever and if I'm really bored I can get him to talk to me and say some pretty funny yet slightly coherent things. and by morning I usually have forgotten all the funny things he says so tonight, since i'm up anyway i should document
Last night....
Me: what are you getting me for my birthday?
spencer: i don't know but something
Few minutes later...
Spencer: wait! You were trying to get that out of me while I was sleeping! that was a dirty trick! I can't believe it took me this long to figure out what you were up to!
Tonight...
Me: i love you
Him: you do?! Thats good
Me: isn't there something you'd like to say?
Spencer: have a good night
Me: umm no, it starts with a i and ends with a you
Spencer: i clean up, thank you!
well, you've got it recorded - he's willing to clean up! sounds like you can leave it to him
ReplyDelete