Saturday, March 31, 2012

That Was Totally WICKED!!!

AAAHHH!!! I can't believe how awful I am at this blog thing!
Ok, so in March (31st) Spencer and I finally got  to use my WICKED tickets
that were so patiently pinned on my board in the kitchen.
Can I say I love Portland?!!
We started with having lunch at Old Spaghetti Factory.
Here's the view from our table!!!

 And here's the view from across the table! :)
We do enjoy our food!

 I was trying really hard not to look like a tourist but when I saw the
sign I had to take a picture. 
 Oh and I had to find a random person to take our picture in front of the 
theatre- to prove we were there!!! CUZ ITS WICKED!!!!
And there were strict signs about not having cameras in the theatre, 
but I was so excited!!! So, I just didn't use the flash.  
I can't describe how amazing the musical was! The stage was amazing and so intricate and so mechanical! It was so smooth! And the music...wow!  I can't believe I've never been to a Broadway musical!  I sat on the edge of my seat the whole time (and it was easier to see that way too). Although, we did have pretty good seats.  We were in a side thing, so there were only about 8 people total, kinda nice not to have to move around tons of people!  I wanted to start listening to the  soundtrack as soon as we got back in the car, but for some reason it just wasn't the same.  


2 comments:

  1. Your hair looks so cute! What a fun date!! I love Portland, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like so much fun! Glad you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete