What? Valentines Day was last month? Yea...maybe.
I was thinking about Vday today because my present is finally coming this weekend
I was thinking about Vday today because my present is finally coming this weekend
and I'm SO EXCITED!!!!
But before I divulge that little secret...
But before I divulge that little secret...
This year I wanted to do something special for Spencer
He went all out on Christmas, so I had to show him
that I loved him just as much!
YAY for Pinterest and amazing ideas from friends!
I put together 14 days of small vday gifts to lead up to Valentines.
I loved hiding the gifts each day and waiting for Spencer to find them.
None of the gifts were super expensive (chapstick, bubbles, fruit pie, etc)
and each had a little saying - pretty cheesy actually.
But I loved making the cards!
I think the best part was that Spencer has now put all
the cards on a string and hung them in the "Man Cave"
I decided that made me important
I mean, he put my stuff right up there with old
sonics posters and Michael Jordan!
I decided that made me important
I mean, he put my stuff right up there with old
sonics posters and Michael Jordan!
The last gift was a Pictionary card game,
"It's no game, I can't picture anyone but you for my Valentine!"
It took forever to convince him that he needed to go get the dirty laundry
from his bathroom so he'd find the present!
"It's no game, I can't picture anyone but you for my Valentine!"
It took forever to convince him that he needed to go get the dirty laundry
from his bathroom so he'd find the present!
One of the days I was suppose to make a pie, and I may or may not
have decided to go to the day old store and get a cutie pie instead.
So to make up for it, I made a strawberry rhubarb pie for Vday dinner.
have decided to go to the day old store and get a cutie pie instead.
So to make up for it, I made a strawberry rhubarb pie for Vday dinner.
Spencer's mom gave us matching Mickey and Minnie Mouse place settings, so
of course I had to use them for our special dinner!!
Baked stuffed porkchops and spaghetti squash with
pasta salad. The porkchops were so easy and sooooo delicious!
pasta salad. The porkchops were so easy and sooooo delicious!
Alright the moment you've all been waiting for....
The weekend before Valentines', Spencer couldn't handle
the fact that I was doing something for him every day, so instead of waiting, he
sent me on my own treasure hunt! Each place had a piece of the puzzle.
sent me on my own treasure hunt! Each place had a piece of the puzzle.
I can't say his clues were super amazing and I might have given up and just started
searching the house for square pieces of paper.
But I finally found them all!
Can you guess where we're going Saturday?
searching the house for square pieces of paper.
But I finally found them all!
Can you guess where we're going Saturday?
You guessed it!!!
WICKED!!!!
WICKED!!!!
He bought tickets to the musical!
WOOOO!!!!!
I am so beyond excited!!!!
WOOOO!!!!!
I am so beyond excited!!!!
You guys are so fun!!! Have fun this weekend!!
ReplyDeleteWe loved Wicked! Have fun!
ReplyDelete