Saturday, March 31, 2012

My Family Vacation (At Home)

The same time I was thoroughly enjoying Wicked, my family was traveling to see me!
My Grandparents, Parents, Kyris and girls, Shannon and Sandi.  The ride was pretty long for them,
but I think it went ok.  They were glad to get here, that's for sure!
I had a special surprise for my nieces and they saw it in the garage before I could do anything lol.
they asked who's Jeep was it? They were so excited to find out it was for them!!


Unfortunately it was raining....so they couldn't go outside that night and
could only pretend to ride in it.


The next day however, it was the first thing they wanted to do!! Kassity was not
so excited about it once it started to move, and I don't think Brooklyn minded that she didn't have to share!





 Dandelions!! Who knew they could be so much fun?

They loved the air mattress! And my grandparents found it comfortable,
after having to get up a few times in the middle of the night to pump it back up!
I will never forget the first night, I could hear them laughing in the room next to us because neither one could
get up out of bed, but they had to get up.  

Such a priceless picture, Grandma and Kassity playing the piano.
I think they both loved it!


GO VANDALS!!!!

And Braves apparently...(she found it among Spencer's hats)

And in the background are my mom and dad exercising,
my long hallway came in handy!!

And then of course we had to get out the Minnie Mouse ears to match
the Minnie Mouse Pajamas!!! (and they matched the monkey pajamas too)


I love my nieces! I promise to show the rest of the family throughout the remainder postings to
show they were actually on the trip, but these two are just so cute!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment