I miss Pullman!
So when Spencer's job took him to Pullman the last week of February
So when Spencer's job took him to Pullman the last week of February
you can bet that I jumped onto that train!
Pullman was such a blast!
I was bummed that I didn't get to hang out with everyone that I wanted,
I was bummed that I didn't get to hang out with everyone that I wanted,
but tried to make the most out of our short trip.
And apparently we were having too much fun that I didn't take any pictures!
We spent a few days sleeping at Nayt and Jamie's (thanks again!)
And apparently we were having too much fun that I didn't take any pictures!
We spent a few days sleeping at Nayt and Jamie's (thanks again!)
Because Spencer was there for work (lame), I pretty much did whatever during the day.
And I went over to Moscow one day to have my hair done (Mr. Leon's is still the only school I trust)
and see my old boss, advisors, friends, etc.
And I went over to Moscow one day to have my hair done (Mr. Leon's is still the only school I trust)
and see my old boss, advisors, friends, etc.
Relaxed with Courtney and Mason - such a cutie!
And of course Ashley, Laura, Jamie, and a bunch of other girls at a Girls' Night.
Had lunch with some old coworkers and bosses.
And of course Ashley, Laura, Jamie, and a bunch of other girls at a Girls' Night.
Had lunch with some old coworkers and bosses.
Had game nights, etc
Pretty much a very relaxing for me!
But I think Spencer would say the best part was the WSU vs UW game
Pretty much a very relaxing for me!
But I think Spencer would say the best part was the WSU vs UW game
And whadya know? It's the only thing I took pictures of!
Can't you just see the excitement on his face?!
He was so proud of his Cougars!
He was so proud of his Cougars!
Notice Spencer's face has changed just a little...
Cougs didn't do as well as hoped.
I guess I should have had someone take our picture
BEFORE the game, not after.
Cougs didn't do as well as hoped.
I guess I should have had someone take our picture
BEFORE the game, not after.
But- he was still in awe of the awesome renovations and
the new scoreboards and screens!!
I will admit it was really hard to get back in the car and head west
Pullman/Moscow will always be home to me!
the new scoreboards and screens!!
I will admit it was really hard to get back in the car and head west
Pullman/Moscow will always be home to me!
No comments:
Post a Comment